What makes TeamLogic IT different from other IT businesses?
Most IT providers don’t hear from a customer until something breaks — and at that point, the problem is often critical and is having a huge negative effect on the customer. We will jump into critical situations and help resolve them, but our goal is to build an ongoing relationship with a customer and become an advisor who provides routine maintenance of their systems so that major problems are avoided.
This comparison chart provides a quick guide to our core services, as well as a comparison with competitors:
|TeamLogic IT||CMIT||Geek Squad||Local IT company||Enterprise IT company|
|Managed Service Contracts||✓||✓||✓|
|Business Break-Fix Work||✓||✓|
|Consulting For Business||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Outsourced IT Projects For IT Departments||✓||✓|
|Ongoing Operations Support||✓||✓||✓|
|Subsidized Launch Marketing||✓|
|Branded Vehicles for Advertising||✓||✓|
|In-house Product Development / Research||✓||✓||✓|
What are the primary responsibilities of a TeamLogic IT franchise owner?
- TeamLogic IT business owners focus on building the business and managing day-to-day operations.
- They are responsible for acquiring and developing clients and maintaining customer relationships. This activity is aided by a sales and marketing process and collateral as well as a step-by-step Marketing and Sales Playbook.
- They hire and manage technicians who will perform the work.
- They manage all financial, purchasing and other operational aspects of the business.
What will it cost to open a TeamLogic IT franchise?
The start-up costs to open a TeamLogic IT business break down as follows:
- Initial Franchise Fee: $40,000
- Vehicle Graphics Package: $3,950
- Initial Equipment Package: $3,000 to $5,000
- Software Licenses: $2,820 to $3,500
- Additional Funds*: $58,700 to $84,800
- Required Liquidity: $50,000
* Additional funds reflect an estimate of the working capital you will need on hand during the initial phase of business operations including but not limited to: initial employee wages, utility deposits, insurance, advertising, legal and accounting fees, permit costs, dues (i.e., Chamber of Commerce), apparel, recruitment, miscellaneous training expenses, high-speed Internet connection set-up, initial inventory of computer supplies as well as additional operating capital for other variable costs (i.e., rent, electricity, telephone and heat), cleaning and other supplies.
What type of franchise candidate is TeamLogic IT looking for?
If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to create your own future, then TeamLogic IT may be an excellent business opportunity for you. Many of our franchise owners were once IT directors for small companies, executives in corporate America, engineers or technology consultants. Today, they use their personal experience in combination with TeamLogic IT’s four operating systems to advance toward their dream of economic independence. If you have ambition, the will to work hard and the exceptional franchise foundation of TeamLogic IT, you’ll be on your way toward achieving your entrepreneurial goals.
What type of training does TeamLogic IT provide?
You receive five days of hands-on training at TeamLogic IT University in Mission Viejo, California. The focus is on our four operating systems followed by our proprietary online technical training. This provides someone with little or no IT experience the ability to communicate and market the services of a TeamLogic IT business.
What type of assistance is provided after opening a TeamLogic IT computer franchise?
The corporate team at Franchise Services Inc. (FSI) and TeamLogic IT are committed to our franchise owners’ success. We provide ongoing assistance with our four operating systems. Our marketing team is dedicated to the development and implementation of a wide array of online and traditional marketing tools and programs. We offer technical support to assist you with everything from hiring technicians to solving problems on-site at a client location.
Can I be an absentee owner of a TeamLogic IT franchise?
No. While you will hire technicians to serve your clients, it is critical for you to spend time with your customers as an advisor, learning about their businesses and helping identify ways to use technology to make their business more efficient and secure.
How much are the royalties?
TeamLogic IT franchisees pay 7% of their gross revenues in royalties, which supports ongoing R&D for the brand and the development of new tools and systems to help franchisees build their businesses.
How many employees will I need?
You will need to hire a technician when you start the business. As you grow, you will add technicians to serve more customers. One of the beauties of TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services model is that it allows a single technician to properly serve more customers, allowing your business to generate more revenue per employee.
How do I get a copy of TeamLogic IT’s Franchise Disclosure Document?
You will receive TeamLogic IT’s FDD during Step 3 of our sales process, after we have had a chance to discuss the business and learn about one another, and you have submitted some preliminary information to determine whether you qualify for the franchise investment. The FDD outlines TeamLogic IT’s business partnership with franchisees in great detail. To receive the FDD, start a conversation with us by filling out the form below.