TeamLogic IT Announces Award-Winning Franchises
Annual honors reflect the possibilities for growth within the TeamLogic IT franchise family, and spur on a friendly competition every year
One of the highlights for TeamLogic IT franchise owners is the annual Owners Summit. Every year they get to catch up with old friends, meet new franchise owners, spend time in excellent workshops and seminars and attend a booming vendor showcase.
There’s also the closing-night banquet, when some serious hardware gets handed out. The recently wrapped summit was no different, and here are this year’s honorees, all of whom will be profiled in future blogs:
TeamLogic IT 2018 Award Winners
- Franchisee of the Year: Erik and Tiffany Person of Schaumberg, Illinois. Person has owned his TeamLogic IT business since 2012 and has offices in Northbrook, Rosemont and Oak Brook.
- Rookie of the Year: Ken and Pam Blackwell of Winchester, Virginia
- Top Volume Award: Stewart and Nancy Paul of Newton, Pennsylvania
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) Award: Stewart and Nancy Paul of Newton, Pennsylvania, and William Galinsky of Greenville, South Carolina
- Million Dollar Award: Charu Mungale of Santa Clara, California, and Dwight and Allison Blankenship of Columbus, Ohio
- Technician of the Year: Chris Hobbs of Sacramento, California
Awards showcase brand’s strong growth
“Not that many years ago, we didn’t even have a Million Dollar Award, which reflects owners who have cracked that revenue ceiling,” says Chuck Lennon, Executive Vice President. “Now we give several every year, because that’s a growing club.”
And, Lennon adds, “We continue to see more TeamLogic IT franchise owners moving into the VIP Award contention, which shows how well they are growing in their markets. That’s good for them and good for us because they often are able to mentor other owners and help them achieve similar robust growth.”
TeamLogic IT is the technology franchise small- and medium-sized businesses increasingly rely on for turnkey support. TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services contracts give clients peace of mind about their technology needs, and provide franchise owners with a steady, predictable revenue stream. The company now serves a wide and growing variety of clients in every business sector, from tourism and hospitality to healthcare, legal and accounting. Along the way, TeamLogic IT has grown to more than 145 locations throughout North America and continues to expand in new and existing markets.