TeamLogic IT Franchise Network Posts Amazing 2019 Numbers
A year that included the 200th franchise location also stands out for continued year-over-year earnings and double-digit sales growth
At the risk of being repetitive, TeamLogic IT owners have just posted another solid year. If that sounds familiar, it’s because this is the kind of news the brand has been reporting in the first quarter for many years now.
“Saying you’ve had an amazing year never gets boring, that’s for sure, but in all seriousness it’s just a testament to the quality of our brand, and what our franchise owner team is out there offering to customers,” says Chuck Lennon, Executive Vice President.
Major milestones, physically and fiscally
In 2019, TeamLogic IT owners and the network achieved the following high points:
- The franchise network opened its 200th location and now has offices in 35 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico.
- Comparable office sales were up 26%
- Network-wide sales were up 29%
In addition, the TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity was singled out in the following media outlets:
- Franchise Times magazine recognized the company in its Fast & Serious 2020
- Entrepreneur magazine recognized the company as a Fastest Growing Franchise
- Kaseya honored TeamLogic IT as the fastest growing MSP in the industry
- Forbes ranked the company as the 4th best franchise to buy in the low-investment category of its 2019 list of Best Franchises to Buy, compiled in collaboration with FRANdata
- Channel Futures ranked the company as one of the leading MSPs in the world in its MSP501 listing. TeamLogic IT now has ranked in this prestigious list for six consecutive years.
2020 and beyond look bright as IT-related needs grow
With new devices, platforms and peripherals coming online seemingly daily, the world of IT is only going to keep growing. That means natural openings for TeamLogic IT owners and their managed IT services capabilities, notes Dan Shapero, President.
“It is such a pleasure to lead an organization of franchise owners who excel at operating and growing their businesses every day,” Shapero says. “Their hard work and commitment to their business, their employees and their clients is the reason our brand continues to outperform other MSPs in the marketplace.”
TeamLogic IT is the technology franchise small and medium-sized businesses increasingly rely on for turnkey support. TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services contracts give clients peace of mind about their technology needs, and provide franchise owners with a steady, predictable revenue stream. The company now serves a wide and growing variety of clients in every business sector, from health care, legal and accounting to construction and manufacturing. Along the way, TeamLogic IT has grown to more than 200 locations throughout North America and continues to expand in new and existing markets.