TeamLogic IT Awards Franchise Owner Of The Year & Other Honors At 2019 Summit
Largest event to date is highlighted by awards announcement alongside large vendor showcase featuring latest IT-related technology
TeamLogic IT franchise owners gathered recently in Newport Beach, CA, to network, meet a huge array of technology vendors and honor some of their own with major franchise awards,
The TeamLogic IT 2019 Owners Summit was the largest ever held, both in terms of franchise owner attendees as well as vendors eager to interact with them. That’s no surprise, given that there are almost 200 TeamLogic IT franchise locations now and that number is growing rapidly, says Dan Shapero, President and COO.
Brand awareness and visibility at all-time highs
“As we approach the next decade we have the opportunity and responsibility to hone our strategy to account for social factors such as workforce challenges, lead with market drivers including cloud, security and business continuity, and provide a customer experience like none other in the industry today,” Shapero says. “These and more will fuel our growth in 2020 and beyond.”
TeamLogic IT’s competitive advantage shows up in two major numbers: same-unit comp sales are up 23% over the same period last year, and network-wide growth is up 27%. Owners at the summit celebrated that and much more, and also networked with many leading IT firms including Signature Sponsor Datto, Platinum Sponsors AppRiver and Sophos, several Gold and Silver Sponsors and other companies that support TeamLogic IT’s robust and growing managed IT services platform.
Awards honor excellence and expertise
The following awards were presented at the event:
- Todd Harrell of Parsippany, NJ, was named Franchisee of the Year
- Stewart and Nancy Paul of Newton, PA, received the Top Volume award
- Tony and Cynthia Wheeler of Frisco, TX, received the Rookie of the Year award
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Drayton Mayers of Memphis, TN, and Cory Boxall and Scott Chandler of Dulles, VA
- Joining the current 16-member Million Dollar Club were Robert Roloff of Fort Myers, Florida; Randy Reed of Phoenix, Arizona; Ray Bayer of Portland, Oregon; and David Israel of New York, New York.
- Thomas Fugate of TeamLogic IT in Stuart, Florida, owned by Frank Fender, received the Technician of the Year award.
TeamLogic IT is the technology franchise small and medium-sized businesses increasingly rely on for turnkey support. TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services contracts give clients peace of mind about their technology needs, and provide franchise owners with a steady, predictable revenue stream. The company now serves a wide and growing variety of clients in every business sector, from tourism and hospitality to health care, legal and accounting. Along the way, TeamLogic IT has grown to nearly 200 locations throughout North America and continues to expand in new and existing markets.