TeamLogic IT’s Owners Summit Awards
TeamLogic IT’s 2022 Owners Summit is a Hit
When TeamLogic IT franchise owners gathered for the annual Owners Summit in fall 2022, there was good news…and even more good news. Despite an incredibly challenging economic climate over the last two years, new franchises have been added, and network-wide revenues have remained strong. All that and more was reflected in the annual summit awards, a friendly competition that showcases the hard work of TeamLogic IT franchise owners, and the possibilities that can be realized by owning a lucrative managed IT services franchise.
“The Summit awards reflect both brand growth and franchise excellence,” says Dan Shapero, President and COO of TeamLogic IT. “When the TeamLogic IT franchise owners get together, whether that’s at our annual Owners Summit or at regional gatherings throughout the year, they love to talk about who’s having success in what area. That kind of organic team building is a hallmark of TeamLogic IT, and it’s why new owners are able to ramp up quickly. They can tap into this incredible expertise right away.”
Celebrating a Year of Growth
The annual summit also had some terrific numbers to debut. TeamLogic IT has now moved past 250 franchise locations across its network, with more than 90,000 devices under management. And, even more impressively, sales growth is up 31%, Shapero says.
“A lot of IT-related businesses really suffered during the pandemic shutdown and the months following,” Shapero says. “TeamLogic IT did not. Our teams were ready to help their clients adjust to working remotely, making sure they had the cybersecurity tools to keep their data safe. Then they swung around and got those same clients back into their offices when it was safe to return. More importantly, everything that TeamLogic IT has learned about hybrid business operations is now part of our DNA, so we can help companies of all sizes, with all kinds of geographical needs, succeed.”
TeamLogic IT Awards Given at the Owners Summit
The Owners Summit is also a chance for TeamLogic IT to honor franchise owners and technicians in several different areas. At a closing awards ceremony, the following awards were presented:
- Jim Summers of Scottsdale, Arizona, was named Franchisee of the Year. Summers and his wife, Christina, began their TeamLogic It franchise in 2016 and, along with their son Nathan, operate three locations in Scottsdale and North Phoenix.
- The management team from TeamLogic IT of Newtown, Pennsylvania, led by Pratik Roychoudhury, repeated as winners of the Top Volume award for achieving the No. 1 ranking in the entire franchise network based on 2021 sales. Nine other franchisees also received Top 10 awards.
- Keith and Shelly Wilson of Spokane, Washington, received the Rookie of the Year award.
- Ryan Sheehan of TeamLogic IT in Santa Rosa, California, received the Technician of the Year award.
- VIP (Volume Increase Percentage) awards went to Jim Summers of Scottsdale, Arizona, and Don Zurbrick of St. Petersburg, Florida.
- Several franchisees were inducted into the Million Dollar Club, which now totals more than 35 offices across the network.
Get Involved with TeamLogic IT
TeamLogic IT is the technology franchise small and medium-sized businesses increasingly rely on for turnkey support. TeamLogic IT’s managed IT services contracts give clients peace of mind around their technology needs, and provide franchise owners with a steady, predictable revenue stream. The company now serves a wide and growing variety of clients in every business sector, from tourism and hospitality to healthcare, legal and accounting. Along the way, TeamLogic IT has grown to more than 250 locations around North America and continues to expand in both new and existing markets.
For more in-depth details about the TeamLogic IT franchise opportunity, we invite you to fill out our inquiry form here. You can also learn more by visiting our research pages here.